24 July 2008

Sorry my dear readers, have been very busy &
my cpu is still down. please bare with it a little longer(:
will update my post soon!
recently, life's getting back to path.
well i wouldn't say its the "correct" path but yea,
atleast i know i should be letting go instead of
holding onto something that will just keep on hurting me.
if you're reading this, i wanna say that
"you're a self-centered person
& it's always about you and yourself now."
you only care about how you feel,
NOT me! its was never about me.
i don't know what i've done to deserve all these.
i've seen your true colours & i know its not worth it anymore.
thanks to all my girlfriends around me who've
been there for me when i needed them.
thanks to all. love ya'll(:
darling, giving up isn't losing me.
but instead giving me space to breath
& get my mind clear.
i hope you understand what i mean.
She'll be loved
&
He'll be long forgotten
FUCK
LOVE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home