16 July 2008

Sry my dear readers): was too busy to blog lately.

wanted to blog but some of the photos were not with me so, yea..

saturday went out to have dinner with justin's family cause it
was his bro's birthday and the parents invited me, so i missed
the MagicBox ): aww sad case.

this is willy; the birthday boy.

ate at Riverside Indonesian Restaurant(:

after dinner we went over to Justin's small aunt's place.
everyone were looking at the camera, i'm the only one lookin at the cake.
-.-"
not my big day but thanks to justin,
i love this hpoto(:

sunday went out with darling to watch Hancock.
well, it was a nice show other then the _______ part.
stupid darling, kept drawing on my hand.

YUMYUM(:
after that went over to meet her friends at
aljunied. It was MILO junior bball champion blah. i forgot.

monday, man! Netball training officially started):
now training for polite.
oh my, i don't know if i can handle it.
anyway, i'll give my best (:

living life to the fullest means everything
:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home