28 June 2008

It have all come to an end.
after all we've been trough; all the ups & downs.
it just end with 1 simple word; breakup):
and somehow i sense that this time round was no joke.

it felt so firm; seems like you agreed it too.
last time, when we quarrel, you would ask me to wake up.
telling me that i didn't mean it bcos i was just angry.

but what happened on today was totally different.
i feel that you don't respect me at all;

i know i'm the one who kinda started this problem btw us.
but when i heard from you that you no longer love me.
my heart totally sank.
My mind's blank
i didn't know what else to say.
i wish that i could just disappear.

i thought that you would fight for me.
believing that you would treat me better.
but everything just went wrong. you made me lost faith in our r/s and love.
what you told me kept running through my mind.

"i don't love you anymore; feel that you're just like a friend"

and yes, i teared even though i know that its partly my fault.
my tears for you were all genuine.
feelings for you were nv a lie.

you were everything that i wanted.

we were meant to be, suppose to be, but we lost it.

all the memories, so closed to me just fade away.
i'll never look back.
i promise myself that i will be happy no matter what
with or without you.
I'll move on happily as i ever will be.

over and out*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home