01 July 2008

Had been working lately.
for 5 days straight. thought maybe by doing that
i could numb myself.
thanks for letting me know that you've gave it all for our r/s.
guess this is the final breakup. thanks for everything.
and yup, cheers to the singlehoods.

(will update soon)
gonna go out now; nothing much to post.
looking forward to my class outing
& netball BBQ ;D

i don't know why i kinda broke down when i read his
post. yes; i'm an emotional person.
and maybe that's why and nothing much.
i believe we both had enough of everything that's happening
around us. and it have somehow reached its limits.

friends asked me if i need any shoulders to cry on.
but i didn't needed any. maybe i've cried enough.
i've loved you once & i'm proud to say i myself have done pretty well in our r/s.
thanks. i've learn quite alot frm you.

its really the time to let go.
The final byebye..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home