05 July 2008

Hello my readers(:
wanted to go for anan's reggae class
BUT
muscle ache and tired; so decided to just rest at home and blog(:

Yesterday went for Fbodz practice.
hell fun yea(: i miss the people there.
after the practice, some of us head home tgt.
(camwhoring)



Weeh!
thursday was my netball bbq at aloha loyang.
Darn! I miss my netballers ):
We had great time.
*minus away the drank part* =/

wati; my noisy hyperactive gf(:

huimin; my LA's friend(:
Im; like my mother, but more hip(:
wani; my hip gf(: sahindah; my lovely GS(:
darling; I'm fitter then her! (:
seri; my heart to heart gf(:next day, we went to eat our lunch at Mac.
Ooo, darling wasn't feeling well.
(I'm fitter then her!!)
accompanied her for the attachment briefing.
haha:D I'M FITTER THEN HER!!

hope that there will be more bonding sessions like this often(:

special thanks to adda, seri, joyce and wati
for listening to my craps(:
& all my netballers for being there when i need them <3

people around me are telling me to let u go.
is it bcos i'm too used to having u around?
or i simply still can't forget u.
how abt u? confused still?
i don't see anything coming frm u.
are u slowly giving up?
dilemma*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home