07 June 2009

Yes yes yes, finally I'm blogging again.
really sorry. Nothing much to update as well.

it's just school/work/dance

imagine I'm super duper busy till I fell asleep on sofa for the past few days while rushing all my assignments. And YES, there are more to come.

School's fun as always with those lovable friends around.

Been working straight for 3 days now.
and gosh..

I MISS MY FB-IANS!!

I wanna dance!

SOON .. TUESDAY!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Went to send Bryan off on thursday.


Hope he's doing well in Japan now (:

Chiharu


Affan the monkey

Alfred = Female
get it?

The lovable gay shot (:

TAKE 1

TAKE 2

Thanks to Alfred and Chiharu for guiding me in my assignments (:


----------------------------------------------------------------

Last sat went for K.O nite.
Congrats to those teams that got in!!
ALL THE BEST (:

*helping bel.. "Go Sexy!"*

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

went to support Style fo' Shizzle, Hybreed & SHUTUP BOYS!
super proud of them (:

*photos with bel*
:(

Have a cigarette Fad!!

My new friend Rachel. seems to me all the rachel I know are all dancers (:

Presenting to you "2Fat2Hawt" LOL!
Sexy Kingbob & I (:

(:


Never looking back. moving on.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home