13 May 2009

BLOGTIME!

sorry if I do not both to post about the K.O nite.
lately super busy, back to school days!
trying to cope with studies, dance and work ain't easy at all and
those LONG bus rides are pretty much tiring :(

random photos: K.O nite

instead of photos, shall post the videos.
Teams I cheered till my lungs drop out and they manage to get into TOP 8!

HIP HOP

Andy & Andee



Groovy Aggression ( beverly & jasmine )



Party Crooks ( chaozhong & jiarui )



Ryu & Lesner



POPPING


Course In 2 Crew ( brendan )



Freqance ( yi zheng )



KahMar ( lim kah kah)




Siblin Rivalry ( Daniel )



LOCKING

Lock Out Loud ( jin & KS )




Tiny Pink Monsters ( diane & tricia )



The Usual Suspects (Justin & Sin Yang)



Mr. & Mrs Funk Soul Quack (Sha sha)



DAMN HAPPY FOR THEM (=
all the best this coming saturday!!


FBODZ CHALET/ PASSING DOWN CEREMONY

Had a 2 day 1 night chalet.
I'll keep this short & sweet cause I do not have photos.
feeling lazy to take photos with handphone.
let's just wait till i get my LX3.
(which is like gonna take me how long???)

alright, the passing down was a formal so the committee had their speechs.
and the chalet was tiring but we definitely had hell lots of fun (=
looking forward to the FB camp!!

MY COURSE

damn! I've got ZERO game knowledge 00000!!!
well, so far so good HOPEFULLY it'll continue like this.
just gotta expose to more computer game.
next time session gaming with my FB-ians. HAHA =D
i bet they won't mind! lols!

anyway, my classmates are fun to hang out with (=
pretty much united.
like gosh, there are guys in my class who ONLY have interest in anime females!
and everyone meet Rosamund, my new classmate (=
Another SD lover!


can tell right? hah!

Groov-E

Thanks for the warm welcome (=
I believe we'll have ultra great times in future!
and lets all achieve towards our aims!

DANIEL'S OPEN CLASS @ DANCEFUSION

Ultra doppin FUN!
went with Ysable & Zul. met louisa and lydia there.
did "Daniel's style" it's almost somewhere near lyrical & LA feeling.
I like~
looking forward to next week's class (=
after the class, we stayed back to have a short session.
Fking funny HAHA!

Have I given up?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home