28 April 2009

WOO, I better blog since I've got the time (:
damn, I'm telling you.. these few days I'm like fking busy~
lagi best, tml i'll be like traveling around s'pore. argh!

Alright, first thing's first

CLUB CRAWL 2009

Day 1


okay, frankly speaking i didn't feel the "wow" factor this year.
nothing to do becoming a senior or whatsoever.
It's just me, my mood and my thoughts.

ai seh~ DJ Brendan :D

The hardworking people.


Performance was er... alright
there were mistakes here and there but overall we had fun!
isn't it what it's all about? :D

anway,
I've got no idea why we love nyp that much;
the event end about 5 plus AND
we were the last bunch of ppl to leave at 7pm
LAGI BEST
didn't even know where to head to ~.~

so Dhoby Ghaut it is (our usual hang out place)
then.. our Makan 大姐大
JEANNIE
brought us to...

!!!
the ceeken rice was DOPE shit!
chicken rice - $2.50
add rice - $0.30
add ingredient - $0.50

HAHA! i like~

like what jeannie said.
"Dawn the cheeken rice spokesperson."

lol :D
anw, after the dope dope dinner
we went over to the cathay and we met the KKJ group
(as what stated on jeannie's blog, lols)

lols, the BTG & KKJ went tau huay-ing together :)
Rochor Beancurd is our love*

end of day 1 (:

and so on it continues to Day 2;

i injured myself :(
thanks to susu for the great help, she's my PERSONAL nurse! =)
without her, i think i would be limping about.

day 2 mood was very like much...
our dear Jin's~

after the performance, everybody was like @.@
i didn't took much photos as compared to the "normal" me

snap snap time!!

Regina is loved by Dawnn (:



What would I be without them? loves*

(there are more photos, am still waiting~)

After the whole event..
WE WENT TO THE SAME FKING CHEEKEN RICE STORE AGAIN.

not forgetting, i had chicken rice for lunch on day 2 as well.
so i skipped dinner and watch them eat *.*

then, we went over to town and saw..

BLING BLING!!
my eyes were (*.*) super brigth then (:

HAH! can't help but wait :( sexcited!!

most of the photos taken from my girlfriend Jeannie the greennie =)


"DNWTTWW???"

WTF?? Thanks eh JEANNIE TAN. lols!

*NOTICE*

Video not out yet, kindly wait (:


*fingers cross*

am i still awaiting??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home