29 May 2009

I should be bathing and sleeping now, but since i feel that my blog is somehow dead.
I shall update.

was working at roff last sat so i missed K.O nite :(
i heard that the battel for that night was DOPPIN' HOT!
damn! not gonna miss it again this sat!

anw, my GDD mates came to visit me.
such sugars!

Alfred looks like some emo ass! lols xD


Gosh! we cam-whore can!?!

Roro & I = LONG LIVE SD! lols :D

they really killed my time (:
so much laughters when they are around.

after hours with my Fb-ians.
met them at PS. damn lot of them, HAH!
like advertising KFC like that -.-

so the few of us head for tuay huay (again)
like we're never bored of it like that.
was a fking long queue. thaks jeannie for the photo.


(go read her blog/ damn funny about the way she compare those 2 shops)
冷清清!

they were the one helping us buy while the rest were "busy" with their own stuffs.

Look at all those expressions! :D

Dori's SEXY lips!

knew wei meng for about more then a year i guess.
finally last saturday, i got to know smth special about him.
he is allergic to the smell of nail polish & removers.
adorable eh? sorry weimeng :(

nearly made him puke while kat was help me apply nail polish.
对不起!!
---------------------
Drama Queen???

TADA!

Bel surely do live up to her name. lols :D

last but not least..

bel - drama queen
dawnn - sultry temptress?? LOL!
kat - girl next door
izzy - (i don't know, but i still love her expressions! )

------------------------------

McDull is dumb but adorable xD






THE LOL!






!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOTICE!

i'll be changing my msn to : dawn.....................@hotmail.com
it is stated on my current msn.
If you've notice, please re-add me.
Thanks (:

i read every single post on your blog.
i miss those good old times.
thank you for the wonderful memories.
appreciated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home