21 April 2008

These few day have been quite boring.

reopen of school was like super boring.
everywhere was like freshies.
super long queue everywhere. othere then that
its either schooling or working. so that's why i din't hv much to blog-.-"
school was alright. liked always; fool around in my class.
talk craps with classmates.
(but got pay attention during lesson as well)

last friday (18th April) there was a interschool telematch.
so i intend to help out, after all i'm frm the Bridge Leader.

(christina& me)

other then that lessons as per normal for other days.
kept talking nonsense & photo takin' in the class.


can you imagine how bored i was that i kept running out frm my class
and went to chat with my friends instead.


(entertaining myself to the fullest) xp

oh, btw my course in now officially under EICT.
(Electronic & Info-Comm Technology)
see my orange landyard become green :'((

quarrelled with J :'(
but nw everything's back to normal
baby, i just wanna tell you that you mean alot to me
& i love you much <3>
that's all for now! will update soon:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home