15 April 2008

Hello peeps!! i'm back:))
internet got problem so i was away for quite awhile.

Now everything seems to be back to normal.

1st
of all- my bf is safely back frm China which he still really misses alot -.-"
2nd- School reopen
( Boring; super fishing lots of Year 1)
3rd- CCA have started & lagi best i even took up tennis as well -.-"
4th- I fishing miss my clique alot
(had a great outing with em')

WOOT!!
went out with my love ones!

Ben / Nelson / KeeLong / Amanda / Dawnn / Viona / Fion

met up on 10th April 08
weeh!! went to have dinner together at HongKong cafe.

(manda, sry of my BigHead. i blocked your view:)

Slurp***

The food were amazing!
YUMYUM

(thanks eh, ah ben for the super beautiful pic of me with my food-.-")

(awwww~ look at my amanda, look so concentrated when eating)

(AHHH! Viona enjoying every bit of her meal :))

(The couple of the day! Christina & Sky)

-----------------
TummyFull !
Time for Bill; Pay up!! :))
-----------------

after that i left for Airport at 1800hr.
need to fetch my bf :))
met his dad & mum and we waited for him.

(he was like one super BIG gong gong walking here and there frm
the DutyFree shop to the telephone booth as if he's lost) haha!

When he was out, his dad drove us to somewhere around Bedok for Dinner (again)
Wanted to accompany him all the way back but! i've promised my buddies
that i'll meet up with them for movie.
So his dad drop me off at somerset after dinner.

Luckily i made it in time for the show Run Papa Run.
Was a touching show ( i cried :'( )


After the show we slack at a nearby 24hr cafe for few hours
talking about out lives and went to meet fion ( our Hot mama) after her work.

and then... we Slack yet again at Mac cafe.
(its NOT no life; its the only time when we gather tgt, sit down and chat)


Here are some random pics!
(don't ask me what she's doing; i have totally no idea what my amanda is up to)

(Viona choy zhiying & Fiona Tan qiao er)

(ain't we just sweet?) Lmao

(Fierce hot mama; don't pray pray hor!! )

(its not bcos i love wearing that cap, its bcos my hair was outta shape 0.0)

(standard mouth of our Viona Choy)
-----------------------------------------------------------









(that's about most the pic we took) =p
had a great outing with my gfs & bfs. See you guys soon darlings!!
&

The award for the "Most Picture Taken of the day" goes to:
Viona Choy ZhiYing
(yeah!! twise!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home