27 March 2008

Hello my peeps!
wow, its actually my first time bloggin'
thought it might kill some
time & rather then spending most of my time on friendster.
Thanks to the blogger bf of mine, I've managed to creat a blog with his help :)
& this is officially my first post.

(26th April 08)
man! today was like super glad that i manage to meet up him & tml
he'd be flying off to Yunnan for 2 WEEKS! :'(

Went to
Plaza Sin' to shop for stuffs he might need for his trip, but ended up buying my own stuffs.
its a MARKS & SPENCER body lotion.

seriously, it smells great~

& after that we went to shop for my sneakers! WOOT!!
hunt here hunt there & i've finally found the one that caught my eyes!
it was at Limited Edt.
Man!
it was Air Force 1!! it was dope; i'm tellin yea.

(*.*)

i'm loving it~ starts***

CRASHED-> 139bucks
------------------------------------------

well, its getting real early in the morning already (0348hr)
time to wake baby up! gotta
get ready for his trip.
seriously i feel really sad that i can't get to see him for 2 weeks :'((
will miss him alot.




baby, if you happens to read this. Promise me to take gd care of yourself alright?
i love you

---------------------------------------

Finally I'm back frm the airport (0830hr). Boy! I miss him so much already.

hah! happily posing for his shots ~.~"
what to do? My Boyfriend~

(just few pics before he check in)

Their Group Photo :)
Bon Voyage everyone!
See you guys back on the 10th April!


I guess he's somewhere away frm spore already,
said tt he'll gimme a call when he reach there.

nth much i can do but just wait for his call. sucks* i sounded pathetic.
Sign* i'm tired :( haven't sleep since last night. Gonna take a nap.
need energy for my netball training l8r on!
Tata




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home