29 March 2008

Tired** yesterday was just work work work.
nth much interesting happened.
ohya! that kuku boyfriend of mine, finally contact me ytd at around 1840hour,
got some scolding frm me, after making me worried for more then 24hours.
(come to think about it; made me worried for nothing -.-")

Well, he said when they reached Kunming airport. Its was too busy and simply no time to do other stuffs.
It was like he's ultra busy and couldn't find any pre-paid phone cards.
So ended up using his friend's phone.
Atleast now i'm not worried anymore, knowing that he's having fun over there.
just hope that this 2 weeks will pass by real quick.


i miss him





ps:
about the huge spacing at my blog, please bare with it for sometimes.
gotta wait for justin to help me with that, cause i totally dunno how to fix it :(


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home