06 December 2009


Today's recital vetting was fun. lols all were lot better at the 2nd run!

KEEP UP THE EFFORT PEOPLE!


omg, i feel happy when i saw my batch (fb) dancing. it feels like we're in
this together although most of us arent from the same item.
it's great seeing people keep improving [=

funfun!

I'm tired~ woohoo tml running!! aaron, get well soon!

*sy asked me if i missed you. in my mind i was like duh!
i miss those train rides with you, i miss those late night phone calls
i miss those jokes we shared, i miss dancing tgt with you
i miss the time we shared back in penang, i miss watching movies back at your place.
i miss seeing your blur face when you wake up,
i miss your cock-ness face when you tried to make me smile,
i miss opening my eyes in the morning and it's you that i see,
i miss those hugs and kisses, i miss those lil' memories we shared.
but above all, even if i miss you so, i can no longer say it out.
you have moved on with someone new.
hope she'll bring you happiness.
goodbye J
goodbye love.
and I'm sry for all the wrong doings in the past.
this is the guilt I'll always have. but no matter what i did,
i've always loved you the most. i just want you to know even if it's too late now. tc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home