17 October 2009

Hoyu Runway Fashion Show '09


yesyes, me & jeannie attended for the show on the 7th Oct.
and we realised that..

we can't model for nuts -.-

HAH!
let's just stick to dancing.
even though it was an awesome experience! :DD


anyway, backstage
(once a lifetime experience for us.. well er.. at least for me)



Trust me.. camera is seriously a girl's bestfriend.
diamonds come second.

omg, all 自拍 to the max! and we are all damn fucking CUI (cmi).
cosmetic free photos -.-

the last one is probably the nicest -.-

time goes by dame quick. it was time for hair & make up!
One by one to the make up station while some are left wondering around to 自拍.


Photo below: The little corner where all the clothes were hang.. That was our changing "room".

AND


my freaking costume is.. a black mesh swimsuit pullover with leggings only!
))':


All the other pretty crazy ladies ((:

This is what I call high end hair fashion. totally love her hair ((:


Jeannie's dream hairstyle


I can't smile Not cause I want to.. But I really CAN'T !!!
cause of those black lipsticks )): if I smile, I look freaking weird!
ideal makeup for Helloween though!

Goth theme; Hair stylist- Chef Lee ((:
such an awesome stylist!

Her name is Dawn Tan as well, but why so much differences? )):
she's damn tall can! maybe about a head and a half taller??


Before you people judge me/my photos.
I'm not that evil looking can?
SEE! for once Jeannie look more "innocent" then me -.-

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE BLACK LIPSTICK!

(before)

(after)


SEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Last but not least.

The Runway


THE END (:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home