29 December 2009

*tired*

sentosa with ks weikeat bernice nigel and gettison
anw, there wasn't any sun but atleast it was fun [=

oh my, new year is reaching real soon. 2009? just another year?

omfffg there's like so many things I wanna blog about but yet 'm feeling lazy all over.
so many photos to upload. damn sian. wait till the worst part comes..

well, my fluffy gave birth to 5 adorable puppies right?
So my smart mom started naming them, and here it goes....

Lucky(eldest)/Austin/Fortune/Oliver/JUSTIN(youngest)

out off millions of freaking names, my mum just had to choose that name for
the youngest pup! okay, now you all may laugh._. what names right?

I'll let photos do the talking.

babies!


Ben's pre 21st b'day surprise!!

awesome people awesome fun!

camwhore



(there's of course alot of photos but ain't gonna upload em' all. siao) Facebook got!

girlfriends, ex secondary schoolmates (= great seeing them again!
and the most important person to thank to would be Dawn Teo [=
she's ben's ever sweetest girlfriend! :D awesome she is!

did a mini x'mas gift exchange with the girls. photos coming up soon!

(=

next up, X'mas lunch mini gathering with my colleges. and thanks eh~
all brought their boyfriends along. great!

SO I WAS THE ONLY SINGLE THERE ._.

photos!

as always, i was late.





FUCKING AWESOME JAP KIDS!
omfg, where do we even stand? ._.

izzy, die die must watch this!!



power-to-the-full arhh!!



oh-the-my-goodness!



Dori, Pussy, melly must watch!!




omg, just go youtube and watch 'em all!! fucking awesome!!

thanks sy sheep for the link, thanks kyle for cheering me up [=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home