19 December 2009

Currently roff-ing

(UPDATED)
eeerrr Ashton for lunch and dinner. feeling sinful :((

Aaron, saw something familiar? hahaha! thanks buddy!
i carried it almost everywhere i go (:
&




Yes, I camwhored. well I was bored ._.



WOO!

went fitness first for instructor training ytd. damn chui :(
my fitness trainer = hot & cute
anw, this drink is awesome! like yogurt. Aaron, go try!!


anw, steamboat with my recital grp was awesome! damn filling (x
actually i didn't talk much, i just keep eating eating and eating!! YUM!

(photos to be uploaded)


yes, I've been damn lazy to update. cause i know recital post would
be a long one and a lot of photos arh~
oh well, here it goes!


Had an awesome experience once again! 谢谢你安安!
pictures talk talk talk!

Awesome people from Oschool Recital 2009!

安安

The Reggea mamom' xiaopei

Mr Vainpot didi

THE VAIN PEOPLE!

I swear joey look damn cute here, so blur. hahahah!

The "Check out my tits.. ehmm Hits" people~

Joey and Izzy, forever giving stupid faces. rofl

Sin Yang arh~ Mr Handsome sheep!
来来来! single and available!!

wow! SGD $250 hair leh!! of course nice and handsome lah!

Joey! amazingly adorable filled with strong character!

Jiawen! pretty face(:

Valerie 姐, so much like an elder sis to me (:

Melvin Pretty Pretty!!


Shantell; awesome hair!

UNCLE ANDY!

Pang Yang! STEADY LAH! our group's 大哥大!!

Justin 伯伯! oops!

Jin Jin Jin Jin!

HUGO BOSS

Awesome girlfriends Jeannie & Ysabel

Jeremy dope ass!


Ann 妈妈!

Kat kat kattilicious

deaf knee daphne

Yingxin; pretty smile (:

Tiny Cheryl (:

sabby (:

Ruiping & Colleen

awwwee, there's still alot more people I didn't get to take photo with :((
but still...



Awesome night, awesome people, awesome fun!


(spot me spot me!! the pink hair girl)

Thanks Oschool for this awesome experience!

------------------------------------------------------------
saw this 14 eye Dr Martens baby:

awww isn't she a beauty?


wow, if only I have long legs I'll confirm get it!!
fking $300 plus!

*chant money chant*




To that special someone before




X'mas is around the corner!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home