06 July 2009


FINALLY BLOG BLOG BLOG!!


Work was alright, after that met up with Justin and gang since it was his birthday(:
Sry wk. Jeannie and I didn't know that you did not cancel the plan.

SORRY!! ):

anw, malcolm came and pass me the CD which contains the photos
of our Zoo trip! :D

*there's a video!! thanks(: that was sweet of you*

So now I can finally blog
so that the amry boy can read this post before going tekong on thursday morning (x

and thanks to blogger which keeps giving me shitty problems, finally
allows me to upload my photos(:

JA JANG!
OFF TO THE ZOO!

Blurred!

yes yes, I don't know why but this guy here says i look like monkey!
damn, my mum must be sad if she hears this. lols

Then, we saw some of malcolm's friends!
He likes the baby monkey! (x

FYI: I'm not trying to be one alright!?!

more photos...

African Hippo, when you see, you'll know. HAHA!


Off to the Australia zoo



Who says I look like monkey when he acts more like one!

Not bad eh? He can blend in everywhere. HAHA!

Just had to be as gay as me (:

KIDZ LAND!


Pony stink TTM! lols

It's always me being unglam -__-

The children's pool over there is like a mini version of Wild Wild Wet.lols


Bears!

This is so random! Mr Bean's teddy. lols

If he's short, then what am I??

I swear this seal is SUPER FREAKING smart!

After the show we head back to his homeland..

Fore father -.-





By the time we visited every stations... it was like

quite wulu~

then, glow glow**
BACK TO THE ENTRANCE!




WWEEEHHHH!

after a super long walk, pamper myself with Ben & Jerry's!
*i missed my netballers when i saw Ben&Jerry's*

THE END

.
.
.

after zoo was dinner then Transformer!!

I had a great day with African boy!
All the Best in Army :D

THIS IS FUNNY



(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home