16 February 2009

part ONE


My Valentine with BTG

Went to eat SUSHI at The cathay (:
yumyum!


Then chill and walk walk..
some snap snaps. (alright, it's just me)

thanks to BTG vp wei keat for the photo (:

(i like~)

ALL THE WAY TILL 8 PLUS +++
damn tired~ OMG

GONE CASE~

Tell me about it.. we were that bored -.-"

well, we watched The other end of the line.
what a romantic flim to watch on valentine's day (:


anyway I met Aaron before I met up with my BTG,
to collect my Sexy Diamond items (:


I SD

---------------------------------------------------------


part TWO

My dad bought a new car and I have a new family member (:

TADA!!

LOL

NO LAH~


He bought a family car (: so that we can travel together.
that car makes me feel that my legs are short,
cause i couldn't reach the floor when i wanna alight -.-"

haha =D
WELCOME FLUFFY TO MY FAMILY (:

thanks aaron for accompanying me down to Pasir Ris to collect fluffy =D

She's an angel

The end(:


TAKE NOTE!

My friend is selling his Creative Zen (16G).

*16G of songs
*Any genre you perfer
*Selling at $280

Please contact me if you're interested!

FIRST COME FIRST SERVED!

without you, life still goes on..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home