10 February 2009

VOOM VOOM!!

Sunday evening, I was working as usual welcoming all the guest.
The event was Eurosports Auto CNY dinner.

Omg, Mandarin Oriental Hotel was the richest that night.

30 -Lamborghini
15 -Lotus
5 - F1 ferrari
2 -Rolls Royce

Droooolllllllll..............

Source of the pics (:


DOPE OR WHAT?!?!?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emotional moments...


I thought our days would last forever, but it wasn't our destiny
Cause in my mind, we had so much time
But i was so wrong
Now i can believe that
I can still find the strength in the moments we made
I'm looking back on yesterday

Thanks Aaron (:

Thanks for cheering me up
you're a great friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home