27 January 2009

ARGH!!!!

all thanks to my dad for installing the new windows 7!!

I LOST ALL MY FOLDERS!!!

my musics
my photos
my videos

thank god i still have photos at friendster, facebook & blog.
:'(

Damn, I've gotta wake up already!
recently I've been lazing around, think about stuffs that only hurts me.
I can't blame anyone for what I've become of today.

SERIOUSLY DAWNN!! WAKE UP!

on friday, the seniors had a good talk with us juniors.
thanks (: i'm sure it'll wake us all up.
worried as everybody could get, we're becoming seniors in 3 months time.
differences aside, we need to put this through.

i'm glad that i'm able to have a bunch of crazy friends who are willing
to listen to my nonsenses and bare with my craps.
dancing with them made me forget all my troubles (:

I believe we'll make our seniors proud.
We love Foreign Bodies don't we?

LETS MAKE IT WORK!!

apart from FB / family / portfolio/ work

i have to be strong, now that there's no shoulder for me to depend on.
the sudden feeling of loneliness is horrible.
i can't let my weakness outrun me.
but i feel the heartache..

all i wanted was for you to care about me
was it too much to ask for?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home