31 December 2008


HELLO EVERYONE!

looking forward to 2009?
i surely am :D

its 1:30pm according to my computer now.
at another 10 1/2 hours, it'll be a new year.

Let's see...
2008 isn't really my year after all.

-Quarreled with my family.

-Could not keep up with my studies.

-Had ups and downs in my relationship.

-We went out separates ways...

it was unfair
.

For those who know me, they know that i've tried my best.
I held on to every single bit of the r/s
till the day
he told me personally that its over.
That's when i realise there's no use getting through him,

he'll never appreciate it. All he care is about himself.

But let look on the bright side.

I've gained and lost love. I know how it feels.

I've gain many friends (:

I took part in Oschool Recital 2008 and met crazy bunch of friends (:

I had the most amazing jumbo b'day card from him (:

I got this dope blog of mine under his great help.

Realised that there is someone out there who really love me.

I got in Foreign Bodies! (:

I took part in Foreign Bodies first ever production!

I know that my parents really care for me.

I love my family.

Went to KL with my crazy netballers. Had hell loads of fun! (:

Well, everything in 2008 is just a memory now.
i shall remember the good ones and move on from the bad ones.

Here wishing all my super dope dope friends out there

A HAPPY & PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR!

may all your new year wishes come tru!! (:

justin, thanks for all the lovely memories you've given me.
for the bad ones, i forgive you.
Happy new year to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home