14 December 2008

Hello readers!!

back yo!
Foreign Bodies Production 2008
is officially over!
everyone did a great job as a family and i'm proud to say that

I'MFROMFBODZ!

haha(: now i'm updating Oschool Recital 2008.
Well, had recital on the 8th Dec 08.
did Lyrical/Hip Hop under Ann's item(:

I'm so happy that we had a STRONG bonding!
wooh!

i'll let the photos do the talking!!

Presenting to you..

One Wish



After the show, it was snap shot time!! (:
I'm NOT short (:
I wanna kiss Popper Girl !!
Eugene said i got the "hungry" look -__-

Hello? Are you there?

My Purple hair friend - Melvin (:

A Dancer whom i respect alot - Ryan

The Babes
CHRIS WANNA KILL ME!!
Trust me when i say i really LOVE her (:
Best dance instructor i ever had - Ann Tan

Super dope sexy dance instructor ! Gin

Popper Ben- Sexy Diamond freak!

Great free styler - Xiao hei(:
Mega cute Dance instructor! - Anan

Tyron - FIERCE!
Sexy nicole
Houser Edison

that's about most of the photos (:
tired**

Next up

tata!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home