22 December 2008

Danzation 2008 was great(:


congrats to those who've performed!
you guys did great.

thanks izzy & susu for the accompany!
and this babe of mine is my listening ear (:
DOPEDOPE JASON
DOPEDOPE NIX
DOPEDOPE RIZAL
DOPE DOPE ANN
DOPEDOPE SHA SHA
DOPEDOPE YANG
DOPEDOPE VALERIE

ONE WISH-ERSwith pretty pretty regina(:
FB Gathering
went out with some of the One Wish-ers just now(:

See the differences of the platter? haha (:
_________________________


Don't let your pride get in the way,
for something we worked so hard, don't just throw it away
I've been trying to make you see everything
you need is right here with me

To understand how I felt for you
I tried real hard time and time again but
I stayed around thinking you would learn to love

And we both knew, you're wrong
There's nothing you can do, to ever undo what you've done to me
I loved you baby, deep in my heart I know you couldn't love me
But baby I just kept holding on, I should have just let you go.

You gotta show me that you want me to stay
Don't turn and walk away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home