14 October 2008

Firstly,

I'm finally 18 (:

Second of all, thanks to all who rmb my birthday
& those well wishes and gifts!

Third of all, I lovvvve my Netballers!
(thanks for the wonderful suprise)

plus ah chua & ray (:
thanks you girls for making my day an unforgettable one!

and last but not least, not to forget baby!!
thanks for the date(:
went to dine at

CURRY DON
WAKASHACHIYA

Her's (:
His (:WAH PIANG!

my ah-beng boyfriend.

i had fun!
hurmp! he kept saying that his card is bigger then the
one i gave him on his B'day.

(i'm so looking forward till mid-november)


woah, i really had a

SUPER ULTRA LONG

birthday wish.

now i'm gonna live my life meaningfully!
once again, thanks everyone who were part of my 18th B'day!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home