30 September 2008

Firstly i wanna start off with..

I HATE HIGH HEELS

damn! my feet hurts like sh*t.
we literally walked from Mandarin Oriental to the F1 Grand stand.
its about 20 mins walk.
(not to forget on super rocky paths)

My pass to F1 grand stand

club suite
While serving dinner, the race was going on..
omg.. my ears nearly burst!

Took some photos with my colleagues (:

went over to McLaren Mercedes at queenstown
for live screening of F1 on Sunday.

i wore the t-shirt while serving the food during cocktail.

we all were tired..
can tell by seeing my friend zzzz..

haha :D

but i'm telling you..
From then on..
I HATED TYPICAL SINGAPOREANS!

cause it was free siting so once the door was open for entrances.
they literally ran across the main hall just to "chop" sits.

and when the buffet counter was opened..
they all rush to grab foods.
it was liked as if Chinese Ghost Festival once again
open its gate -.-"

Lewis Hamilton's F1 car.
(i think)
Yanyi & me (:

some of the dope cars i took photos of outside
Mandarin Oriental
anyway its over(:

now i'm busying over my dance practices.

To my KRUNKGAY!!
we can make it !!

baby, i'm so sorry for not being able to spend time with you.
thanks for being so understanding
i love you

Happy 13th Month Baby!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home