28 July 2009

JEANNIE EAT MONSTER!
.

Glad that Jeannie, melvin, scott, dori came down to kill time for me last
Sunday during my working hours..
and I realised jeannie could eat a monster!



she ate...


(bought 'em at a go..)

* Peppermint milkshake

* Honeydew Sago with perl

Chicken mushroom 'O' x THREE

*i had ONE*

Chicken wing x THREE

(thanks to me (i had 2) , if not FOUR)

.

.

After my work..

Aglio Olio from Pastamania while i had my potato salad.

*i was damn full by then, i swear*




As always, both of us LOVE to sit and chill
so without any other thoughts



we went over to Gloria Jeans


AND

.

.

.
gotta buy something to sit..
.

.

SO

.

.

Jeannie bought a muffin & a cookie

wtf ._.

.

.

.
SHE'S DOPE!

.
love her! xoxo (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home