26 March 2009

HELLO DEAR READERS!

sry for not updating. have been ultra busy.
alright, seriously speaking I don't know where to start from.

First up!

CHOMP CHOMP
with the gang!!

before heading to chopm chomp, they came over to my place..
NOT to visit me but to visit my dogs ~.~

Well, Fluffy & Freddy gotta entertain them. haha :D


Chomp Chomp after that(:
well, jeannie is my makan kakki!! :D


I'm telling you.. DAMN FULL CAN?!?!

head down to ice cube for chilling session (:


Yesterday, had dinner with Justin (:
nothing much, after dinner went to collect my SD stuffs fom aaron.


108 STAR STADIUM JUMPER




SEXY 108 BABY TEE


STARMAN MONOGRAM 14oz DENIM


________________________________________________
________________________________________________


Random:

The view from my house.
Half the city is raining.


If caring is being naggy in your dictionary; I rather not care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home